WHAT TO EXPECT
We provide relationship education in schools for middle and high school students, empowering youth to take control of their choices and build healthy relationships.
The Pregnancy Center takes a character based approach. We are physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual beings and while “safe sex” may help protect them physically it cannot protect their heart, mind, soul, and spirit. What can protect them is making smart, healthy choices for themselves.
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING:
- “This presentation is engaging to the students! The educators are straight forward with them and relate it to their life. My students have really enjoyed this presentation!”
- “I love the way Bethany guides my classes through the potential landmines of the topics. She allows students to think for themselves while leading them to think toward the future. I have struggled with how to present these issues and the Pregnancy Center has figured out how to do it! I highly recommend!”
- “We love how you present about Healthy Relationships. You bring more information into the presentation than just sexual activity. We believe it is important to have all aspects of a strong relationship before even thinking about participating in sexual behavior.”
- “At Southeast, we enjoy the perspective of your presentation. Our students live in a hook up culture with very little message of the consequences of their behaviors. This presentation helps to deliver a message of morality without too much weight from belief systems that might not align with their own.”
- “I love this presentation by Bethany and Kelly. They cover a lot of topics and get the students involved and they stay engaged as well. I will always invite them back to Northeast every semester.”